fredag, april 03, 2009

My scrap on my friends

Today have i Scrapped... And i Will put up my photos on that i had made... Tell me if they look nice more comes it be...The Last pic i been really satisfied i hope u be that too...The last i been soo happy when i do it toke me one hour and the resultat was soo lovely
Kelly from Australia


Heather from UK

Jerena from USA


Jennifer from UK


Michelle from USA




This made i today I been really satisfied... Chetaly from India























Etiketter:

2 kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym sa...

Oh wow...what a lovely scrapbook!! I feel like stealing it hehehe :-p ~che~

fredag 3 april 2009 kl. 19:51:00 CEST  
Blogger Ica sa...

Of course can you do it Che

fredag 3 april 2009 kl. 20:29:00 CEST  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida